BECOME A MEMBER OF UNHCO
Since inception the UNHCO family of members has grown. You too can become a member of UNHCO to contribute in your capacity for realization of the right to health in Uganda.
How to join UNHCO
- Membership is open to all consumers of health care services in Uganda
- Fill in the application form and return to UNHCO
- Pay the prescribed subscription and annual membership fee: National Members registration is 50,000 UGX, Annual Subscription 20,000 UGX; Individual Members registration is 20,000 UGX, Annual subscription 10,000 UGX.
- District Members shall comprise of members who shall have paid the prescribed District subscription and annual Membership fees.
- National Members shall comprise of members who shall have paid up the prescribed National subscription and annual membership fees.
Benefits of being a UNHCO member
- Access to UNHCO centre and information on patients’ rights, responsibilities, health policy and delivery issues.
- Participation in UNHCO capacity building programs in different thematic areas
- Participation in UNHCO activities
- Participation in the annual general meeting-UNHCO supreme decision making organ.
For More Information Please Contact the Secretariat:
Uganda National Health Users’/Consumers’ Organization (UNHCO)
P.O. Box 70095, Kampala Uganda
Plot 91 Bukoto St, Kamwokya
E-mail: email@example.com Web: www.unhco.or.ug
Office: +256 414 532 123