Membership is open to all users/consumers of health care services in Uganda
To be a member, fill in the application form and return to UNHCO
Pay the prescribed subscription and annual membership fee:
- National Members registration is 50,000 UGX,Annual Subscription 20,000 UGX;
- Individual Members registration is 20,000 UGX, Annual subscription 10,000 UGX.
- District Members shall comprise of members who shall have paid the prescribed District subscription and annual Membership fees.
- National Members shall comprise of members who shall have paid up the prescribed National subscription and annual membership fees.
Benefits of being a member
- Participation in the annual general meeting-UNHCO supreme decision making organ.
- Opportunity to be elected in UNHCO board of directors
- Participate in guiding the agenda for the right to health
- Opportunity to represent patient agendas at international conferences and meetings
- Unlimited access to training opportunities on patient rights organized by UNHCO and partners
- Access to UNHCO resource centre and quarterly updates and information materials on right to health